Governments are struggling with IT-led transformations because it’s harder to build a clear consensus for action when there’s no profit motive, according to IDC’s US-based group VP & IT executive advisor, Joe Pucciarelli.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits