If successful in this weekend’s Federal Election, Labor has pledged to allocate 5,000 fee-free digital and ICT TAFE spots in a bid to provide Australians with the training they need for the jobs of the future.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’