Australian Government ICT spending is set to reach $6.2 billion by 2018, with 1.7 per cent five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) by 2017, according to IDC research. ICT spend is the largest category for government spend, and has become a central theme in state government service transformation roadmaps.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software