New South Wales is predicted to experience ICT employment growth of 1.8 per cent annually until 2020 - less than the annual national growth average of 2 per cent, according to a new report by the Australian Computing Society (ACS) and Deloitte Access Economics.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities