New South Wales is predicted to experience ICT employment growth of 1.8 per cent annually until 2020 - less than the annual national growth average of 2 per cent, according to a new report by the Australian Computing Society (ACS) and Deloitte Access Economics.
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts