New South Wales is predicted to experience ICT employment growth of 1.8 per cent annually until 2020 - less than the annual national growth average of 2 per cent, according to a new report by the Australian Computing Society (ACS) and Deloitte Access Economics.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus