It’s the same old conundrum: You need a particular skill but it's not in abundance in the market. This means how you go about sourcing talent is crucial, especially if you are planning to have it in-house.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks