It’s the same old conundrum: You need a particular skill but it's not in abundance in the market. This means how you go about sourcing talent is crucial, especially if you are planning to have it in-house.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation