In the wake of Hamish Cameron’s departure as the inaugural CIO of the Department for Child Protection (DCP), the South Australian government's DCP is seeking its second CIO.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild