The Australian Internet Industry Association (AIIA) has criticised the government for moving slowly on ICT innovation, urging it to act now or risk hindering Australia’s ability to compete in the global digital economy.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long