Women began dropping out of ICT roles in 1984, the same year personal computers were on the rise, according to Lynwen Connick, First Assistant Secretary - Cyber Policy and Intelligence Division, the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
ICT career - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia could become a beachhead of cyber security capabilities into Asia due to our stable ICT and economic environment and comparatively high level of trust compared to our neighbours in the region.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data