The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the long-time coordinator of the internet's Domain Name System, is now independent of U.S. government oversight, at least for now.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security