Apple's developer website is finally fixed after nearly a month of disruption. Then came Oracle CEO Larry Ellison's doomsday prediction on the eve of Apple's big fall product launch, followed by billionaire investor Carl Icahn showering Apple with some love. It's getting crazy in Cupertino.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences