Apple's developer website is finally fixed after nearly a month of disruption. Then came Oracle CEO Larry Ellison's doomsday prediction on the eve of Apple's big fall product launch, followed by billionaire investor Carl Icahn showering Apple with some love. It's getting crazy in Cupertino.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing