The Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) said on Thursday that its chief executive officer, Rob Fitzpatrick has resigned and will move to a new role at an early stage tech startup.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves