With a storage environment ripe for replacement and nearing the end of its lease, the CIO of Aussie earth moving giant, Komatsu, took the opportunity to step back and review the organisation’s IT infrastructure.
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates