With a storage environment ripe for replacement and nearing the end of its lease, the CIO of Aussie earth moving giant, Komatsu, took the opportunity to step back and review the organisation’s IT infrastructure.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used