IAG has named consumer data analytics expert, Bora Arslan, to the role of chief analytics officer, where he will lead a team of 70 people to drive analytics and artificial intelligence functions across the company.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk