I am privileged to co-chair the SDForum Cloud Services SIG. This SIG, which Tibco graciously hosts in its Silicon Valley facility (directly across the street from VMware's HQ, I might add), is fortunate with its location-it attracts a fascinating range of speakers from innovative startups to large established technology powerhouses, all presenting on their cloud computing products, services, and plans. So I was a bit taken aback at the last meeting, when, during the pre-presentation networking, one attendee told me "I'm starting an anti-cloud company."
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years
- Metal firm Hydro plans recovery from ransomware that could be wiper malware
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP