Pricing models for IT outsourcing have always been relatively straightforward. However, a growing portion of IT outsourcing deals are being inked with more complex hybrid pricing structures. Here are five things to consider when implementing a hybrid pricing model for IT services.
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1