NBN Co on Thursday reported a doubling of year-on-year revenue to $1.4 billion on the back of ‘solid progress’ on construction and activations during its third quarter ending 31 March.
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware