The University of Sydney has hatched a $7.5 million research centre and assembled a multidisciplinary team of researchers dedicated to undertaking innovative research to solve major problems in artificial intelligence (AI).
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner