Human Rights Watch chief Kenneth Roth has labelled the Australian Government’s proposed legislation to give law enforcement agencies access to communications sent via encrypted services a “crazy idea”.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk