Mozilla yesterday updated Firefox to version 38, patching 15 security vulnerabilities and integrating an Adobe anti-piracy technology for playing protected media, like the movies and TV shows offered by Netflix, Amazon and Hulu.
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all