James Gordon plans to hike a hundred miles in the backcountry with a few friends. They'll be relying on an old-fashioned compass and their wits to survive. If someone breaks a leg or a wild animal causes injury, they'll have to carry the victim out or send a party to find help, because nobody will be packing a satellite phone.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?