Huawei is the latest company to throw its hat into the ring in the race to get autonomous cars on the road. The Chinese tech giant said on Thursday that it was the first mobile device manufacturer in the world to use an AI-powered smartphone to drive a car.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks