New Zealand's prime minister has assured Chinese telecoms equipment group Huawei Technologies Co Ltd of even-handed treatment after the small U.S. ally blocked the sale of some Huawei equipment citing national security concerns.
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times