Sometime in the near future, users might not only read Web pages but hold conversations with them as well, at least if a new activity group in the W3C (World Wide Consortium) bears fruit.
html 5 - News, Features, and Slideshows
When it comes to new security issues, the security team for the Firefox browser have the new version of the Web HyperText Markup Language, HTML5, foremost on the mind.
Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
Norwegian browser maker Opera has high hopes for the combination of mobile browsers and HTML 5, which will let web-based applications compete better with native applications, according to co-founder Jon von Tetzchner.
Microsoft and Google are fighting yet another public relations battle, this time over the HTML5 video standards to be used in the next generation of Web browsers.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales