Australia’s PC market in Australia posted year-on-year growth of 2.2 per cent for the fourth quarter of 2017 buoyed by major deployments in the education sector, according to IDC.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks