On the back of securing a contract to supply its POD container data centre to the iVEC Informatics Facility at Murdoch University in WA as part of a bid for the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) project, HP is reporting "tens" of deals in the pipeline.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’