HP has taken the wraps off its Big Data Security strategy, describing how combining the enterprise search and knowledge management resources from its Autonomy subsidiary with its ArcSight security-event and information management (SIEM) can yield new ways to detect cyberattacks or rogue-employee behavior.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud