HP has taken the wraps off its Big Data Security strategy, describing how combining the enterprise search and knowledge management resources from its Autonomy subsidiary with its ArcSight security-event and information management (SIEM) can yield new ways to detect cyberattacks or rogue-employee behavior.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks