Netflix says it should have avoided signing unmetering agreements with Australian ISPs, iiNet and Optus, which enable consumers to stream as much content as they like without it counting against their home data caps.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’