To help researchers and data scientists intuintively explore huge and complex data in great detail, a couple of software developers from UTS built a 3D, 360-degree data visualisation room.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business