For years, using voice recognition technology on phones or other devices has been a novelty -- something people try once but never again, usually because it works so poorly. But recent developments, including harnessing the computational power of the cloud, have made it more usable and will make it even better in the near future, according to Microsoft.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins