Perth children’s health research institute Telethon Kids has partnered with NEC Australia to explore how algorithms for eye tracking and facial recognition could be used to develop autism detection and diagnosis tools.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave