If successful in this weekend’s Federal Election, Labor has pledged to allocate 5,000 fee-free digital and ICT TAFE spots in a bid to provide Australians with the training they need for the jobs of the future.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update