With the Chinese government turning up the heat on foreign IT vendors, citing security concerns, IBM is finding help from an unlikely source: a competitor, local server vendor Inspur.
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1