Indian outsourcing company Hexaware has started a fresh assault on the Australian market with a hybrid onshore-offshore sourcing model the company’s CEO says will result in locating a development centre in the region.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long