Indian outsourcing company Hexaware has started a fresh assault on the Australian market with a hybrid onshore-offshore sourcing model the company’s CEO says will result in locating a development centre in the region.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better