Indian outsourcing company Hexaware has started a fresh assault on the Australian market with a hybrid onshore-offshore sourcing model the company’s CEO says will result in locating a development centre in the region.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences