Hewlett Packard Enterprise and tyre giant turned technology company Continental will this year launch a blockchain-based platform for car manufacturers to share and sell vehicle data.
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- VMware builds security unit around Carbon Black tech
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’