Hewlett Packard Enterprise and tyre giant turned technology company Continental will this year launch a blockchain-based platform for car manufacturers to share and sell vehicle data.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hewlett Packard Enterprise can boost manufacturing at its facility in Wisconsin if trade tensions with China escalate, CEO Antonio Neri has said.
No matter your profession – be it providing legal services or flipping burgers – your work will inevitably be affected by automation and algorithms.
British tech firm Micro Focus International, the new owner of ArcSight security software, said it would restrict reviews of the core operating instructions in its products by "high-risk" governments.
HPE has bolstered its hybrid IT capabilities through the acquisition of Cloud Technology Partners, a consultancy firm specialising in migration to AWS.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT