The ACCC has started court proceedings in the Federal Court against HealthEngine for allegedly misleading and deceptive conduct related to the sharing of consumer information with insurance brokers and the publishing of patient reviews and ratings.
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1