Perth children’s health research institute Telethon Kids has partnered with NEC Australia to explore how algorithms for eye tracking and facial recognition could be used to develop autism detection and diagnosis tools.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud