A joint report from the Office of the National Coordinator of Health IT, the Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Communications Commission provides guidance on how the government intends to regulate clinical healthcare applications without stifling innovation.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks