A joint report from the Office of the National Coordinator of Health IT, the Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Communications Commission provides guidance on how the government intends to regulate clinical healthcare applications without stifling innovation.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty