A move toward more and more services in the cloud is inevitable, but vendors still need to focus on security, and the U.S. government needs to rewrite privacy laws to protect cloud customers, a group of experts said Tuesday.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers