A co-founder of NinjaVideo.net has pleaded guilty to a copyright infringement charge, joining two other founders who pled guilty to charges in September.
Hana Amal Beshara - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, has indicted five people allegedly involved with video download site NinjaVideo.net on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
- Leadership switch for Microsoft’s global One Commercial Partner business
- Telstra pays $72.5M to tap into more mobile spectrum
- Aussie expat moves up the regional ranks at Hitachi Vantara
- Google Cloud makes another round of heavyweight A/NZ channel hires
- NBN Co overhauls top-tier pricing in reseller capacity drive
- Suncorp, Flight Centre customer chiefs debate the value of the retail shopfront
- Winc appoints first CMO with transformation remit
- How Craveable Brands bolstered customer loyalty and sales with marketing technology
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better