The roll out of the National Broadband Network is set to revolutionise the way Australians communicate, but it has raised questions about the reliability of the network compared with existing copper-based telephone systems, especially among non-technical people.
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1