It could be a scene from almost any city start-up office on a Friday afternoon, except the workers here have been flown in from five continents, and will eat tonight at Sydney’s most expensive restaurants before wandering back to their beds at the five star Westin hotel over the road.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away