Australia’s Girl Geek Academy is rolling out the next phase of its coding curriculum targeting girls aged five to eight, kicking it off with an event in Sydney tomorrow to coincide with International Girls in ICT Day, an awareness day dedicated to encouraging girls to consider careers in IT.
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes