Australia’s Girl Geek Academy is rolling out the next phase of its coding curriculum targeting girls aged five to eight, kicking it off with an event in Sydney tomorrow to coincide with International Girls in ICT Day, an awareness day dedicated to encouraging girls to consider careers in IT.
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks
- Week in review: Winter (Olympics) is coming, and cybercriminals are also in training
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats