In a dimly lit function room on the Microsoft campus 40 teams of coders are spending the week writing modern applications that run on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices, all of them assured of winning a prize.
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years