In a dimly lit function room on the Microsoft campus 40 teams of coders are spending the week writing modern applications that run on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices, all of them assured of winning a prize.
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch