Domino’s recent raft of innovations in Australia and New Zealand – including its pizza tracker and ‘Internet of Food’ – has helped it to drive a 17 per cent growth in both revenue and same store sales, the company said today.
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices