A lawyer for discount e-commerce company Groupon told a court in Delaware in the United States on Thursday that IBM has shaken down practically every large tech firm for patent fees.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update