The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) has significantly transformed over the past seven years, moving from being a 100-year roadside assistance organisation to a financial services operation encompassing three major pillars. The RACQ insurance company is Australia’s sixth largest, the RACQ Bank is the second fastest growing bank here, both are additions to its traditional motoring division.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security