In the second and final part of this series on the history and future of the chief information officer, we ask if CIOs need to become process and information architects to drive innovation inside their organisations.
- How to spot and prevent insider threats
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
- How to secure your CMS without patching